Thank you for your sponsorship
Please make sure to carefully read and sign the terms below.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY FORM
Each Exhibitor at the Exposition is fully responsible for any damage to property owned by the Hotel or Co nvention Center or owned by suppliers to the Hotel or Convention Center or IDAL.
The Exhibitor hereby agrees to release and indemnify IDAL, its directors, officers, agents, employees, staff, independent contractors, members or other representatives (including volunteers), for any claims or lawsuits that result from:
any damage, loss, harm, or injury to the person or property of the exhibitor resulting from
theft, fire, water accident or any other cause
your breach of your contract with IDAL
your willful or negligent acts, or
your failure to comply with any law or regulation
The Exhibitor hereby releases IDAL from any liability or responsibility if the event must be cancelled, postponed, or delayed for any reason beyond IDAL’s reasonable control (such as strikes, acts of God or actions by state or local officials).
• • With the authorized signature, the undersigned agrees to abide by the Conditions, Rules and Regulations of the Show as set forth here, enclosed and in the Exhibit Kit issued in advance of the Show. Acceptance of this contract binds us to the payment as set out above. Up to 45 days before the Show’s opening date, a $100 processing fee will be applied to cancellations. Deposits are non-refundable on cancellation within 45 days of the Show’s opening date. We understand IDAL reserves the right to: contact us via any of the means above; demand release of our space for failure of ourselves or our representatives to conform to the rules; reallot space; offer requested space when available; and reject any and all applications. All notices of exhibit space cancellation must be submitted to IDAL in writing and will be officially dated when received by Management.
• • In the event of cancellation of the Show due to fire, strikes, act of God, government regulations, or any cause beyond control, the Management shall determine an equitable basis for the refund of such portion of Entrance, Publicity, Directory and Exhibit Fee as possible, after consideration of expenditures and commitments already made. Refunds shall be made solely at the discretion of IDAL.
• • IDAL, THE SPONSORING ORGANIZATIONS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY SUSTAINED BY AN EXHIBITOR, HIS AGENTS, OR ANY OTHER PERSON, CAUSED BY FIRE, THEFT, WATER, ACCIDENTS OR IN ANY OTHER MANNER, WHETHER CAUSED BY AN ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT, EITHER INTENTIONALLY OR NEGLIGENTLY CAUSED BY CONDUCT OF IDAL, THE SPONSORING ORGANIZATIONS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES OR BY A PARTY OR PARTIES OTHER THAN IDAL, THE SPONSORING ORGANIZATIONS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES. THE UNDERSIGNED EXHIBITOR HEREBY AGREES TO FULLY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD FOREVER HARMLESS IDAL, THE SPONSORING ORGANIZATIONS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY SUSTAINED BY AN EXHIBITOR OR ANY OTHER PERSON CAUSED BY FIRE, THEFT, WATER, ACCIDENTS OR IN ANY OTHER MANNER RESULTING FROM THE ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT OF THE UNDERSIGNED EXHIBITOR, HIS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR BY ANY OTHER PARTY OR PARTIES.
• • Exhibitors will display only merchandise regularly sold by them. No space may be sublet. Failure to list and pay fees for any and all displayed merchandise by exhibitors shall be deemed cause for cancellation of space.
• • All Exhibitors must be IDAL Business Partner members. Booth personnel must be direct employees of the exhibiting company or members of IDAL at either the Professional or Business Partner level.
• • Exhibits must remain open until the closing of the EXPO. Early packing is prohibited. All sales gimmicks, promotions and giveaways must be approved by IDAL. Soliciting of trade must be confined to within your own exhibit booth.
• • Under no circumstance will IDAL release the email addresses of convention attendees to any vendor. It is the vendor’s responsibility to collect contact information from EXPO and Conference attendees.
• • With my attendance at this event, I realize that I and/or my products may be included in publicity photos. I hereby give my consent to the event’s producers to use in future promotional materials any such photos and/or comments.